Easy to make and easy to eat! These bars are take anywhere goodness! Easy to customize to personal preference, make changes to suit your taste!
- Nonstick cook spray
- 1/8 cup brown Splenda
- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup finely snipped dried apricots
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup toasted wheat germ
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 scoops protein powder (optional)
- 1/6 cup applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
Makes 24 bars
1) preheat oven to 325’F. Line 13x9x2- inch baking pan with foil. Lightly coat foil with cooking spray; set aside.
2) In a small bowl, combine eggs, honey, oil, and vanilla. In a larger bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add the egg mixture to the oat mixture and stir until moistened.
3) Press mixture evenly into prepared baking pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until edges are slightly browned. Cool in pan on wire rack. Using foil, lift cookies from pan. Cut into bars.
per bar: 154 cal, 7g total fat (1g sat fat), 18mg chol, 20mg sodium, 20g carb, 2g fiber, 4g protein