Sweet and tart, this is a perfect recipe for cold winter nights!
- 1- 12 oz bag of fresh cranberries
- 1 large firm apple, cored and cut up
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- Peel of 1 orange sliced into ribbons
- Juice of 1/2 orange (fresh)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Pinch nutmeg to taste
1) Preheat oven to 350′. Spray medium baking dish with non-stick spray.
2) Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well until coated evenly. Place in prepared dish and bake covered for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake about another 10 minutes until fruit is cooked.