After the last low-fat cheesecake recipe I made, I got inspired with Thanksgiving approaching and decided to try a pumpkin cheesecake. Made very similar to the other recipe (currently on my website, but will be here Nov 01)
Now let me be the first to say: I don’t like cheesecake… and I don’t like pumpkin pie! However, I loved this! Took a lot to not lick the bowl clean! One little “hic-up” I believe I fixed (which is adjusted in this recipe), I look forward to making this for next weekend!
- 1/2 Tbsp Graham Crumbs per 1″ Springform Pan (example: 8″ pan = 4 Tbsp)
- 2/3 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 (4-Serving) Package Low Calorie Butterscotch Jello
- 1 Cup Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 8oz Tub Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1 Can Pumpkin (397 oz)
- 2 tsp Cinnemon
- 1/2 Tsp Allspice (or Nutmeg)
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Cloves
- 1 Cup Low Fat Greek Yogurt
1. Sprinkle crumbs onto bottom of 8- inch springform pan. Spray with cooking spray.
2. While milk is heating on stove top, put cottage cheese and cream cheese into a food processor and blend thoroughly. Add pumpkin and spices and continue blending, scraping sides frequently.
3. Bring milk just to a boil, remove from heat and slowly sprinkle Jell-o into milk while whisking, at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Cool 5 min.
4. With food processor on medium, slowly pour Jell-o through food chute and blend thoroughly. Pour into large mixing bowl.
5. Add whipped topping; stir gently until well blended. Pour into prepared pan; smooth top with spatula. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Remove side of pan just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information – ENTIRE recipe!
Calories 1073; Fat 15g; Carbohydrates 116g; Sugar 50g; Fiber 13g; Protein 96.5g
Nutritional Information (6 Servings)
Calories 179; Fat 2.5g; Carbohydrates 19g; Sugar 8.3g; Fiber 2g; Protein 16g