Fun, colorful, and fantastic at a summer dinner, this dessert is light and delicious! Simple to whip up, it’s a perfect way to end a meal! Using a melon baller creates a lot of “waste” so melon can be cubed- but there’s something more “elegant” to using the balls! A 1/4 melon is about what you need for the recipe, so if you’re using more, be prepared for left overs!
- 1 cup watermelon balls or cubes
- 1 cup cantaloupe balls or cubes
- 1 cup honeydew balls or cubes
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- fresh mint
- In a small bowl, combine the melon balls. In another bowl, combine the lime juice, sugar and honey; pour over melon and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with coconut. Garnish with mint if desired.
- 137 calories
- 4 g fat
- 29 carbohydrate
- 2 g fiber
- 1 g protein