Who says cheesecakes and desserts have to be bad for you? With holiday season on our doorstep, why not take control of dessert with this flavorful, healthy(ier!) dish that will have people raving?! If you’re making it for yourself, try using a mini spring-form pan (as pictured here) and use the excess filling as a dessert in your lunch for the week to come! Sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons of graham crumbs in the bottom of Tupperware container, top with the filling, and once set, slice some fresh strawberries on top to enjoy later in the week!
- 3 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, crushed (or 1/2 tbsp crumbs per inch pan- so 3″ pan = 1 1/2 tbsp)
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Brand *Strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin
- 1 cup Lowfat Cottage Cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 2 cups low fat Greek yogurt
1. Sprinkle crumbs onto bottom of 8- or 9-inch springform pan or 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
2. Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 min. until gelatin is completely dissolved. Cool 5 min. Pour into blender container. Add cheeses; cover. Blend on medium speed until well blended, stopping occasionally to scrape down side of blender container; pour into large bowl.
3. Add whipped topping; stir gently until well blended. Pour into prepared pan; smooth top with spatula. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Remove side of pan just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
*Choose Jell-o flavor according to fruit you’re garnishing with.
Nutritional Information – ENTIRE recipe!
Calories 1042; Fat 15g; Carbohydrates 74g; Sugar 46g; Fiber 5g; Protein 115g
Nutritional Information (6 Servings)
Calories 174; Fat 2.5g; Carbohydrates 12g; Sugar 7.5g; Fiber 1g; Protein 19g